I am seeing people recommending a 4th shot - Has anyone else hearing this and what do you think?
Been wondering same thing. My spike antibodies in dec were still over 2500 so my oncologist and I decided to wait a bit. I know there is no recommendation to get spike antibodies or if the level signifies protection so not saying to do it. That’s just what i do. I also want to see if there will be a better vaccine coming out but suspect I’ll get the fourth soon. I think the recommendation caught the docs off guard and so no real coherent guidance.
I get weekly immune therapy thus I’m pretty protected. But still am very cautious. I do have 2 Pfizer shots (made no antibodies) they come weekly in HIZENTRA!
We never share your personal information with anyone.