Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAmyloidosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAmyloidosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Englewood, NJ
October 25, 2023
 · 
Reactions
Wild-Type ATTR Amyloidosis: Symptoms, Prognosis, and More Read Article...
A MyAmyloidosisTeam Member

I use a cane or walker to walk unless I'm in my house. I'm too weak to walk my sweet boy, Draco, who is 90 pounds of Big dog 🐕. My balance is the major problem.

January 12, 2024
A MyAmyloidosisTeam Member

I haxe wtattr Had a balance issue seems better after taking diflusinal

December 6, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyAmyloidosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern VA

Am

A MyAmyloidosisTeam Member asked a question 💭